iGelSoles Help With:
- Heal Spurs
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Back, Knee & Hip Pain
- Calluses & Corns
- Gout & Arthritis
- Leg Cramps
Foot ailments are among the most common of our health problems, yet are often the direct result of a lifetime of abuse and neglect. Many serious foot problems can be cured or at least managed, but they often go untreated because people mistakenly believe that discomfort and pain are normal. Here are just a few of the many reasons why it’s important to see your podiatrist for regular checkups…
• The average person will walk 115,000 miles in his/her lifetime. 75% of Americans will experience foot problems at some time in their lives.
• Women are three times more likely to experience foot problems than men. Certain conditions, if untreated, can cause painful foot deformities which must be corrected surgically.
• The average person takes 8,000 to 10,000 steps a day. Each step exerts a pressure as much as three to four times a person’s body weight on the feet. During an average day of walking, the total forces on your feet can total hundreds of tons. Your podiatrist can help your feet remain healthy and pain-free despite hard use.
• Diabetics are especially vulnerable to serious foot problems because of the reduced circulation and diminished sensitivity to foot pain which often accompanies diabetes. If not properly cared for, even small problems like cuts or cracks can develop into serious conditions such as ulcers or even gangrene.
• Several systemic diseases are sometimes first detected in the feet. Included are Kaposi’s Sarcoma, an AIDS-related illness; diabetes, certain circulatory disorders, anemia, and kidney problems. Gout, a particularly painful and debilitating form of arthritis, often attacks the foot joints first.
AIR DRY ONLY after machine or hand washing in any soap or water temperature. NO BLEACH. Failure to wash insoles weekly may void your warranty. AIR DRY ONLY!
A Healthy and Natural Approach to Foot Care
• It’s almost like walking barefoot – the Natural Way. Each foot has 26 bones, thousands of nerve endings and many muscles, tendons and ligaments. All of these need protection from the traumas of standing, walking or exercise.
• In a lifetime, a person can walk between 150,000 to 200,000 miles and put millions of pounds of pressure on the sensitive bones, nerves, muscles, tendons and ligaments in the feet.
• Our feet constantly change throughout life. By providing a shock absorbing, resilient, dynamic liquid cushion under your feet, may of the problems associated with normal wear and tear can be prevented or alleviated.
•By combining the properties of pure glycerin with sophisticated product design, you are able to get the nearest possible sensation to walking barefoot or on a soft sandy beach. This is the healthy, natural approach to foot health and comfort.
Shock Absorbers For Your Feet
Cushion your feet in comfort while you improve performance with the fluid action of 100% PURE GLYCERIN. No water or animal products are used in our insole.
Trim to Fit
iGelSoles may be trimmed at the TOE AREA ONLY to accomplish a custom fit.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Gel-Insoles have sprung a leak and I would like a replacement. How do I get my replacement?
12200 Marion Lane W #5208
Minnetonka, MN 55305
I’m not happy with my purchase and would like a refund. What is your refund process? (Insoles)
After trying our product for 30-days, if you are not satisfied we offer a 90-day money back guarantee. If you have purchased your product within the past 90-Days, please send the product and a copy of the warranty sheet (1/2 pc of paper given to you at the time of purchase) or credit card receipt, to
Minnetonka, MN 55305.
A refund check will be issued upon processing (approximately 3-4 weeks).
What is your shipping process?
All orders are sent First Class through the United States Postal Service. Order tracking and confirmation are available at an additional charge.